Are You a Business Owner?
On Tuesday 19 April, gpfm financial planners are inviting business owners and accounting professionals to review upcoming changes to dividend taxation, pensions and the 2016 budget.
The seminar will be hosted at the beautiful Fanhams Hall Hotel in Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 7PZ.
This is a fantastic opportunity to share analysis and views on the important changes looming over UK businesses with leading local professionals who share and understand your circumstances and goals.
What’s on the Agenda?
The event will open at 8.30am, with coffee and refreshments provided. There will be a presentation from 8.45am to 9.45am, followed by a chance to network and exchange views with fellow local business people and industry practitioners.
The presentation will cover:
- The changes to dividend taxation rules due to come into force this April with the options available for profit extraction
- New pension legislation in terms of contribution levels and more flexible access options
- The consequences and implications of the 2016 budget, which will take place on Wednesday, 16th March
- How businesses can navigate these changes smoothly and successfully
Who Is Invited?
The event is a great way for local business owners and accountants to discuss tax efficient business models and how best to extract profits in light of the new legalisation coming in for 2016.
With the topics covering dividend taxation, pensions and the upcoming budget, you are welcome to attend and add to the discussion. The presentation will include an overview of gpfm’s professional and personal services, and anyone interested in finding out more about what we do is very welcome to come and meet the team.
- Location: Fanhams Hall Hotel, Fanhams Hall Road, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 7PZ
- 8.30am-9.45am, Tuesday 19th April
- This is a free event
- Refreshments provided
Spaces are limited, so to book your place, call 01992 500 261 and speak to Crystal Mack, or email email@example.com.
This article is for information only and must not be considered as financial advice. We always recommend that you seek independent financial advice before making any financial decisions.